Senior Tools Programmer
Type: Full Time
Senior Tools ProgrammerRole Overview:
Fantastic new role for an AAA studio based in London!
This role will involve development and maintenance for art and design workflow tools, including the World Editor, procedural LOD generation and more.
- Good understanding in C/C++ and software architecture.
- Good understanding of 3D maths and game technology principles.
- An experience in developing efficient asset and world building tools in collaboration with artists and game designers.
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems inside a large code base.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- Experience in supporting AAA art & design production workflows an advantage.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.