Senior Devops Game Engineer – Finland!
Senior Devops Game Engineer – Finland!Role Overview:
I have a superb client in Finland who is looking for a Senior Devops Game Engineer.
This place is for people that love nature, working on multiplayer 3rd person shooter for mobile.
Visas and full relocation available
Paying to 78,000 Euros
Nature, fresh air
In summer, lakes swimming, trekking, hiking
In winter, snow, skiing, husky sledding
Unity engine used
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Tech Ops team. You would be part of a team designing and developing tools and platforms that are the backbone for our games to run smoothly.
One of your main tasks would keep you hands-on with our deployment environment. We have several projects ongoing simultaneously and you will bring us your expertise in building a secure pipeline from design to deployment. As part of our team you will also be identifying and fixing shortcomings in development efficiency and infrastructure reliability and participating in solving the many challenges we face
You have a very good command in English and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical minded people.
You are expected to have:
1. Good knowledge of Android and iOS environments
2. Experience from GCP / AWS environments (incl. deployment and data security)
3. Experience from tools like Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes etc.
4. Advanced understanding of CI / CD
5. Experience in test automation for a cloud-based infrastructure
• Experience with OS security fundamentals for publicly accessible Linux servers
• Knowledge on Unity & other game engines
• Experience with Mac Build farm (CLI)
• StackStorm or other similar orchestrating tools
• Configuration tools, for example Consul
• Experience working with databases (including SQL and NoSQL)
• A fast-moving work environment driven by people with passion for games
• Competitive salary and good benefits, incl. health and travel insurance and dental care
• Flexible working environment and autonomous teams
• A fast moving environment driven by people with passion for games.
• Great work-life balance, autonomous teams
Please email me your latest CV if you are interested, firstname.lastname@example.org