SENIOR CHARACTER ARTIST – LONDON – AAA STUDIO!!
Type: Full Time
SENIOR CHARACTER ARTIST – LONDON – AAA STUDIO!!Role Overview:
Talented Senior Character Artist wanted for a fantastic studio in London who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
• Create industry leading characters that creatively and technically raise the project’s visual bar.
• Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world class quality.
• Follow-up assigned characters from concept phase to the final stages of the project.
• Exceptional level of high-poly modelling in any package of your choice, covering anatomy, cloth and hard surface modelling.
• Experience of the full Character pipeline including high quality texture creation, normal maps, materials, optimising and profiling.
• Familiarity with procedural texture packages like Substance Designer.
• Knowledge about how to achieve photorealistic hair in real-time.
• Understanding of baking textures, processing maps and physically based rendering.
• An eye for compelling character design that appeals to the masses.
• Experience making realistic AAA characters in any industry (games, VFX, TV…).
• Proven experience with realistic human characters and creatures.
• Have the ability to expand on a given style.
To apply and discuss the role in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com