Senior and Lead Programmers – Yorkshire
Type: Full Time
Senior and Lead Programmers – YorkshireRole Overview:
Our client in Yorkshire is looking for Lead and Senior Programmer to join their internal development teams working on their exciting new games across all platforms.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team. And be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
Do you have?
• 5+ years working in the games industry
• Excellent working knowledge of C++.
• Sound knowledge of working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great at managing others within a team and producing schedules
• Provide clear direction in technical architecture and execution.
• Able to look ahead to take risk out of projects.
Great if you have
• Experience of console programming.
• Worked on mobile programming and associated languages.
• Experience of Unity and/or Unreal.
• Track record of the ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions.
Interested?….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org And one of our consultants will call you to discuss further.