Type: Full Time
Game DesignerRole Overview:
Super mobile Studio! – Up to 45k depending on experience!
Leamington spa, UK
– Define the overall creative vision and specific feature requirements to the team. Write clear and concise game design documents.
– Drive the initial prototyping, tuning, gameplay pacing, first user experience and difficulty ramp of a mobile game.
– Research, develop and design new games and features.
– Analyse and improve existing game mechanics and features based on playability, user preferences and trends.
– Provide expert knowledge and implementation on social/mobile mechanics.
– Make sure the games are fun
Please Note: No visas, remote for now and then candidates can work from office when they go onsite
Please email lyndsey@change-job for more details and attach a copy of your CV.