Dev Ops Programmer – Stockholm –
Type: Full Time
Dev Ops Programmer – Stockholm –Role Overview:
Are you an experienced and passionate programmer?
Do you thrive in a challenging environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Programmer who will be an integral part in making the game teams as efficient and productive as possible.
Working in a challenging, relaxed and stimulating environment where you will work with some of the industry’s brightest minds while constantly applying and deepening your skills.
. Working with a large codebase spanning multiple languages and domains, you will work to improve game team efficiency by automating processes and developing services.
We believe that a successful candidate has strong programming skills and a distinct sense of craftsmanship; preferably with experience working on continuous integration environments and cloud systems. If you believe that rapid iterations is key to making great games
• Solid experience developing for – and administration – of Linux
• Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
• Experience with version control systems such as Perforce, Git, Subversion
• Experience with continuous integration systems Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.
• Familiar developing and using REST-like APIs
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with virtualization (ESX, etc.) and containerization (Docker)
• Experience with Google Compute, AWS, or similar cloud environments
• Database experience, with distributed systems such as Cassandra (prefered) or RDBMs such as PostgreSQL
• Familiar with asynchronous messaging systems such as Google Cloud Pub/Sub or RabbitMQ
• Experience working with distributed systems
• Familiar developing for Windows
• Familiar with C, C++, Java, C#, or similar
If this sounds interesting to you Please send your CV to Natalie.email@example.com and one of consultants will be in touch