VFX ARTIST – SUNNY MALTA – SALARY DOE!
VFX ARTIST – SUNNY MALTA – SALARY DOE!Role Overview:
VFX Artist wanted for fantastic company based in a sunny location!
• Experience with real-time engines. Shipped games or strong portfolio are a must.
• Understanding memory and performance limitations of real-time rendering.
• Good understanding of real life physics and matter interactions.
• Feeling of timing and dynamics.
• Self-motivated and proactive. Doing R&D means digging your own path ignoring doubts.
• Several years of experience as a 2D and 3D artist.
• Unreal Engine (Phat, Mat, Cascade, Kismet/Blueprint, Flares, Matinee) experience.
• Knowledge of all 2D/3D packages and relevant tools for dealing with any possible unknown to
• HLSL experience.
• Unity scripting and effect creation experience.
• Ability to code.
• Technical mind, developed logic, thinking ‘beyond the box’.
To apply and discuss this role in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org