Unity Gameplay Programmer –Gloucestershire –
Type: Full Time
Unity Gameplay Programmer –Gloucestershire –Role Overview:
Are you passionate about making gameplay easy and fun yet addictive?
Have you built Unity games or have the skills to do so?
Have you worked on a number of games?
We have a great opening in a talented studio, with team bonding and fantastic fun stuff all around leading to a happy team.
– Created a previous Unity game or demo
– Full understanding of the Unity API
– Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
– Strong affinity with vector and matrix math is a definite bonus
– Strong sense of game design for usability and great user experience
– Familiarity of mobile and/or social networking technologies is a plus
– Previous game development experience preferred
– Create fun and bug-free Unity games
– Work with the team to be guided on the plan and architecture of the game
– Develop the game from inception to completion
– Perform changes in the coding as may be required in the review of the prototype
– Develop popular arcade games and optimize them for porting it to Unity
Are you great with the Unity development environment, C# scripting and know how to do 2D games and user interfaces within Unity.
A demo or game you have developed previously in Unity is a definite bonus. Ideally you’ll know how to create tools within Unity too.
Does this sound interesting? Please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch