UI Tools Engineer (Unity / iOS / Android) London
Type: Full Time
UI Tools Engineer (Unity / iOS / Android) LondonRole Overview:
The role involves tool programming while embedded in an agile setting with project teams, collaborating with producers, artists and engineers.
• Design and implement intuitive, efficient and reusable tools and processes to improve artist/engineer workflows for UI and art assets
• Respond to project team feedback, incorporating improvements and troubleshooting issues
• Providing support and documentation and explaining workflows to new team members
• Anticipating and planning for upcoming project needs
• Reviewing and consolidating pull requests for shared tools code
• Strong coding ability and knowledge of core programming principles
• Experience using Unity and C#
• Some knowledge of NGUI or 2D Toolkit and an understanding of Unity editor extensions
• Understanding of both artistic and technical workflows
• Knowledge and appreciation of good user interface design
• Experience using and scripting common art and 3D software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender…) a bonus
Do you feel the passion for this role….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will call you to discuss further.