Tools Programmer Berlin AAA – Paying up to 75,000 Euros –
Type: Full Time
Tools Programmer Berlin AAA – Paying up to 75,000 Euros –Role Overview:
Are you a talented seasoned Tools Programmer?
Can you work on multi-platform action experiences for a global audience?
Our client has a great opening to working for a AA studio using the best and most advanced technology in order to breathe life into its vision of gaming.
• Design and implementation of a solid and user friendly tool framework
• Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
• Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
• 3+ years of programming experience with tools and applications
• Being involved in studio pipelines in the past
• Being able to use and improve an existing tool set
• Experience coding plugins (e.g. Jira,3dMax, UE4, or similar)
• Excellent C/C++, C# and .Net skills
• Good Knowledge of software engineering practices and python
• Ability to work to a schedule
• Self-motivation with a strong work ethic, flexibility and ability to work in a team
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Passionate about videogames
Bonus if you have
• Unreal Engine experience
• Good knowledge of system programming for Windows
• Experience with Python
• Knowledge of standard network programming techniques
• Experience with setting up and working with databases
Interested?….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org And one of our consultants will call you to discuss further.