Systems Programmer – Stockholm
Type: Full Time
Systems Programmer – StockholmRole Overview:
Work for an amazing studio in Stockholm
Do you have?
• Minimum 3+ years programming experience
• Great profiling and optimization skills
• Sound understanding of the console architectures
• Ability to work as part of a team
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong background in lower level console programming with experience from shipped titles, to help develop, maintain and adapt the lower level systems of the game.
Great if you have worked with
• Assembly level debugging, preferably PPC or X86
• Console TCRs
• Streaming engines and how that affects resource management
• Multiplayer games
If this sounds interesting to you Please send your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch