Software Engineer – Southeast AAA –
Type: Full Time
Software Engineer – Southeast AAA –Role Overview:
An award-winning AAA team is looking for a skilled software engineer to join their world-class team to create compelling, challenging, F2P, and most of all fun to play games
The successful applicant will be working in an adaptable and hugely talented team, dialoguing daily to ensure development is carried out as effectively as possible. An important portion of development will be in the Erlang language, so previous experience in this would be a bonus; a capacity for self-development and improvement is desirable.
• Take ownership of key aspects of the game, including architecture and interface design, implementation, and testing.
• Dialogue with core team on a regular basis to keep everyone aware of developments.
• Offer implementation solutions for design-led requirements.
• Create development breakdown and schedule in collaboration with producers and leads.
• Drive test plan for areas of responsibility.
• Analyse problems when arisen and suggest solutions for dealing with them.
• 2+ years experience of working on a server-side large project with online databases and high-volume/highly concurrent traffic, including but not limited to an online video game.
• Experience of working in both Windows and Linux environments.
• Working knowledge of C++ would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Erlang a big plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• A methodical approach to software development
• A strong interest in learning new technologies for software development
• Previous experience with a cloud service such as Amazon’s AWS is a bonus.
Interested?….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org And one of our consultants will call you to discuss further.