Senior Rendering Programmer
Type: Full Time
Senior Rendering ProgrammerRole Overview:
Super new role based in london for an AAA Studio!
This role will involve developing our rendering engine to implement cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/XBone/PS4).
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more details.