Senior Render Tech Programmer AAA Northwest – Competitive Salary
Type: Full Time
Senior Render Tech Programmer AAA Northwest – Competitive SalaryRole Overview:
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly successful and creative team, working on cutting edge rendering techniques supporting the development of multiple AAA titles across a wide range of platforms from mobile to next-gen
We are looking for a Senior Render Programmer to join the Render-Tech team.
Having an in depth knowledge of cutting edge graphics techniques the ideal candidate will be able to take a lead role in the development of our render technology while working closely with our art teams.
You would also be expected to provide support to junior team members generally taking an active role in leading the evolution of technology.
• Expert knowledge of C/C++ and HLSL, GLSL or Cg.
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Experience of either console, DirectX 11 or OpenGL development.
• Experience of mobile development a bonus.
• Has been involved in the start-to-finish development of key render technologies for at least 1 AAA game.
• Experience with performance analysis, profiling tools, and optimisation techniques including CPU, GPU and shaders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate ideas with other disciplines.
• Familiarity with CPU architectures and multithreaded programming.
• Familiarity with current and cutting edge rendering techniques.
• Excellent software design skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, software architectures and development methods.
• Experience of mentoring and coaching junior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
• Highly motivated, with a passion for games and graphics.
• competitive salary
• paid overtime
• bonus scheme and pension plan
Does this sound interesting? Please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch