Senior Network Programmer
Type: Full Time
Senior Network ProgrammerRole Overview:
Super new role based in London for an AAA Studio!
This role will involve working with the network team to developer all network and online components on a game project.
- Demonstrable experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Unreal engine experience an advantage.
- A broad range of knowledge and experience with the full network stack from low level UDP through to simple REST services.
- Incorporating third party systems to fulfil game requirements.
- Willingness to contribute to all network layers on both server and client, not just hand off at the transport layer.
- Understanding of anti-cheat solutions for networked games.
- Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience working in fast-moving development environments; needs to be flexible to cope with changing requirements.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.