Senior Java Developer Berlin
Type: Full Time
Senior Java Developer BerlinRole Overview:
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading game studios.
Do you have a Degree in computer sciences or similar sciences?
Do you have at least 5 years experience of intensive programming in an object-oriented language (design and programming)?
As a Java Developer, you will find a high-traffic Internet platform with millions of monthly page views.
• Implementation of new and the expansion of existing internationally competitive software
• Develop the game logic
• Create solutions for managing customer and money accounts and loyalty programs
• Integrate our gaming experience on Facebook and mobile applications
Do you have
• Soun knowledge of current Java technologies, especially EJB 3.1, JMS, JPA, JAX-RS and JUnit, and also general knowledge of Java7/8 and JEE 7
• Experienced with plain Java EE7 programming (knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Play is welcome) as well as with Enterprise Patterns
• Master an IDE, for example Eclipse, Netbeans or IntelliJ and tools such as Maven, Subversion or Hudson/Jenkins
• Experience with popular JEE containers (for example, Glassfish 4+) andmodel-driven development (MDA, MDSD) is an advantage
• Profound knowledge about web technologies is nice to have
• Ideally, you already have experience in distributed programming and established skills in the relevant technologies
This is a great opportunity; do you want to hear more? If so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org And one of our consultants will call you to discuss further