SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – FRANCE!
Type: Full Time
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – FRANCE!Role Overview:
Fantastic new Senior brand Manager role based in Paris.
• A marketing pro: you have deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns to distill product positioning to the right audiences and focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
• Strategic and insight-informed: your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans and back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats
• An idea machine: your brainstorms make other brainstorms look like headsprinkles or braincloudies with a chance of scattered showers; you believe creativity blocks are for amateurs, and easily make connections where others see chasms
• A communicator: you’re comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat or messenger pigeon
• Player-focused: you’re a lifelong gamer who’s passion for games, helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
• A self-starter: whether you’re working on a new campaign or mastering a new champion, it’s always been your prerogative to learn, practice, improve and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn’t clear
• Brief agencies and coordinate activities across all areas of the marketing mix (digital, PR, media, promotions, partnerships, etc.) to ensure best marketing plans in France
• Be responsible for the promotional plan construction with agencies and assets delivery ensuring best in class practices
• Track and review performance of each marketing campaign, including post-release campaign analysis report
• Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that meet player’s expectations
Please email your CV to email@example.com