Release Engineer North of England
Type: Full Time
Release Engineer North of EnglandRole Overview:
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a buzzing world class studio based in North England, working with a highly experienced team who build great games. The Release Engineer works closely with Game Development, Quality Assurance, Database Development and IT Systems to promote and maintain continuous build and integration systems.
• Games industry experience
• Software development (Ruby, Python, Java, C)
• Software Development Lifecycle
• Translate release engineering process and procedures
• Host and maintain customized automated build, packaging and delivery systems
• Debugging of build failures
• Develop and maintain build scripts
• Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities providing excellent service in a timely fashion.
• Assist game studios and title leaders in timely debugging of build failures
• Consult with studio development leaders and ensure game compliance to platforms
• Develop and maintain build scripts in Perl or other scripting language consistently
Interested….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org And one of our consultants will call you to discuss further.