Producer – AAA – North West – Salary DOE!
Type: Full Time
Producer – AAA – North West – Salary DOE!Role Overview:
Fantastic new role for AAA studio!!
• Key leader/contributor to the development team
• Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
• Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
• Manage the project budget – identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections.
• Managing change – ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep, ensuring project is delivered in accordance with expectations, and project budget changes if necessary.
• Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals.
• Continuously assess risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule.
• Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director and making recommendations accordingly
• Manage communication of project progress to the Development Director internal senior management team.
• Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed.
• Ensure that each member of the team is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
To apply and discuss this role in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org