Type: Full Time
Platform ProgrammerRole Overview:
Based in Paris and created in 2011, this studio is a team of video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of their players! They require a super Platform Programmer to contribute to their new projects!
You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction.
Required experience & skills
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Enough build control to adapt to each platform
- Enough gameplay sensibility to understand the code and modify/adapt it according to each platform’s needs.
- Enough UI sensibility to modify/adapt our interfaces depending on the platform requirements.
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a relevant position
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Basic knowledge of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers in general would be fantastic!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org