PHYSICS PROGRAMMER-AAA- WORK FROM HOME OR STUDIO – LONDON-55K
Type: Full Time
PHYSICS PROGRAMMER-AAA- WORK FROM HOME OR STUDIO – LONDON-55KRole Overview:
Do you have AAA experience?
Would you like to work from home?
The successful applicant will work for a multi award winning studio based in London; bringing games to life on PC/Xbox1/PS4 and VR.
Working with the team you will help develop an extensible and robust vehicle dynamics and physics simulation framework, as well as help maintain and enhance current physics systems. You will have strong debugging skills, and be a logical thinker and able to help with other game system coding when required
• strong C++ skills
• least 5 of industry experience
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills
• Outstanding mathematics skills including advanced optimisation approaches
• A strong understanding of how physics systems are implemented:
Does this sound interesting? Please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch