Mid or Senior Systems Programmer – Sweden!
Type: Full Time
Mid or Senior Systems Programmer – Sweden!Role Overview:
Are you good enough to make the grade to work for this leading developer in Stockholm?
If you want to work in a place where people are nice, there is plenty of space, fresh air and clean water. A high standard of living. No crunch. You can actually have some free time and time to see your family. Good healthcare and excellent free schools. Plus making world class games.
Selling points of this company:
1. AAA console titles
2. Open world games
3. Proprietary in-house engine
4. Focus on procedural content
5. High staff retention rate
6. No mobile, only console titles
7. No crunch or burn out
8. Based in development hub in Europe
9. Havok physics engine used
10. State of art terrain tech
11. Recognition within team
12. Flat hierarchy
13. Not publicly owned, combination of publishers and self publishing givng financial security
14. Not a mega corporation, the founders still create games and are involved
15. Professional development emphasized
You will need to have:
Shipped at least one console game
Help improve threading in the engine
Improve performance on the systems side
Solve crashes and stability issues
Low level programming as part of performance team
Expert in C/C++
Indepth knowledge of game engine architectures
Indepth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends
Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
If you want to get your application on the express track – tell me about your:
• How you have focused on one of the consoles to improve performance
• If you have PS2 pr PS3 experience (this is not a requirement)
• Understanding of assembly
• Profiled one on the platforms, if you are a platform expert
Full visas and relocation supported. A salary of upto 50K SEK per month.
If this role is not for you but you like the sound of the company, tell us what you are looking for and we will find it!
Please email email@example.com