Mid or Senior Level Graphics Programmer – Sweden!
Type: Full Time
Mid or Senior Level Graphics Programmer – Sweden!Role Overview:
Are you good enough to make the grade to work for this leading developer in Stockholm?
If you want to work in a place where people are nice, there is plenty of space, fresh air and clean water. A high standard of living. No crunch. You can actually have some free time and time to see your family. Good healthcare and excellent free schools.
Selling points of this company:
1. AAA console titles
2. Open world games
3. Proprietary in-house engine
4. Focus on procedural content
5. High staff retention rate
6. No mobile, only console titles
7. No crunch or burn out
8. Based in development hub in Europe
9. Havok physics engine used
10. State of art terrain tech
11. Recognition within team
12. Flat hierarchy
13. Not publicly owned, combination of publishers and self publishing givng financial security
14. Not a mega corporation, the founders still create games and are involved
15. Professional development emphasized
You will need to have:
Shipped at least one console game
If you want to get your application on the express track – tell me about your:
• Low level optimisation skills
• DX12 or Vulcan experience
• Experience creating graphical features from concept to realization (e.g. lighting)
• Compute experience – use of GPU
Full visas and relocation supported. A salary of upto 50K SEK per month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org