Lighting Tools Engineer London
Type: Full Time
Lighting Tools Engineer LondonRole Overview:
We have a great opening to work for a world class studio, offering fantastic career progression. You will be working closely with other studios to help them with the production of many high profile games.
We are currently looking for an experienced programmer to work on an advanced technology lighting tool set. You will be using offline lighting techniques to generate baked lighting data as well as providing an interactive path tracer for lighting artists to work with.
* Optimising the lighting technology to keep up with ever increasing scene complexity
* Extending lighting technology functionality and incorporating new lighting techniques
* Supporting existing users of our lighting technology.
* Excellent C/C++ programming skills
* Good shader language skills
* Good debugging and optimisation skills
* Good maths skills
* Experience of implementing global illumination techniques such as photon mapping or lightcuts
Bonus if you have
* A working knowledge of Visual Studio
* A working knowledge of Maya or other 3d modelling package
* Experience of distributed computing
* A working knowledge of C#
* Experience of creating GUIs
Art tools / game editors
Interested….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will call you to discuss further