Lead Technical ANIMATOR – LONDON!
Lead Technical ANIMATOR – LONDON!Role Overview:
Super AAA Studio based in London! apply today if this is you!
• UE4 experience is hugely beneficial.
o Skill with cloth, physics and ragdoll setups is a plus.
• Solid working experience of Motion Builder is extremely advantageous.
• Experience rigging games characters with a focus on cinematic quality.
• Experience rigging complex non-character assets such as weapons, props and vehicles.
• Experience designing, tooling and maintaining streamlined rigging and animation pipelines.
• Meticulous working methods and well organised, including:
o Solid working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products.
o Solid working knowledge of tracking tools such as Jira and Shotgun.
• Good working knowledge of 3DSMax and Maya is desirable.
• Experience writing tools in Python for applications as well as standalone tools.
• Any Knowledge of the following languages and packages are a bonus:
• PyMax (2017)
o 3Ds Max SDK.
• General Rigging Practices.
o Fabric Engine:
• Exceptional ability to lead.
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• Experience working in AAA games.
• Experience working in large teams, with studio sizes of 150+ people.
• Exceptional communication skills, including morale, influence and motivation.
• Experience in leading/managing external teams (outsource) is highly beneficial.
• Able to work well on their own to develop ideas, vision and direction for the team, as well as work as part of the larger team.
• Self-motivated to learn new techniques and methods.
• Strong ability of writing clear, detailed documentation.
• Strong animation background.
• Passionate about creating games!
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org