Lead Server Programmer!
Lead Server Programmer!Role Overview:
Mobile-gaming company started by two industry veterans who have developed and published multiple AAA titles.
Work part from home & park onsite in London, fantastic salary for the right candidate!
We are looking for an experienced backend developer who is self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualise how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution.
• Set the backend stack standard to be used across the company for different games and services;
• Develop and manage a cloud backend infrastructure to support high demand games and services;
• Know about and prepare for the technical challenges that come with large scale projects;
• Great understanding of the pros and cons of different solutions and implementation architectures to build up a tech stack right for our needs.
• Being a team player, open to discuss problems, share solutions and work with the game teams to get to the best outcome possible;
If you have all the requirements below then send your CV & CV expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
• At least 2 years experience of working with Azure or AWS or Google Cloud for large scale projects;
• At least 2 years experience developing RESTful APIs with NoSQL databases;
• At least 2 years experience with Kubernetes and Docker for realtime gameplay server orchestration with Azure or AWS or Google Cloud;
• Experience with matchmaking implementations;
• Experience with Analytics and Admin Services implementation for data visualisation and user segmentation is optional but a plus;
• Experience with Unity and client-side development is optional but a plus;
• Experience with Github source code repositories is optional but a plus;
• Interest and passion for games;