GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER- Stockholm –
Type: Full Time
GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER- Stockholm –Role Overview:
A buzzing studio is looking for motivated and skilled Gameplay Programmer to join a dynamic team. Creating and maintains services for existing successful game projects.
Do you have?
Do you have mid-level technical and game development background?
• Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, preferably focused on game development
• 2+ years’ xp in game development (hobby development experience may qualify)
• Experience in core engine development, networking, mobile development or tools development
• Knowledgeable in C/C++
• Knowledge of the technical Pipeline and all the process needed to make a game
• Excellent communication abilities: active listening skills, accessible verbal and written presentation
• Methodical and structured programming technique
• Keen personal interest in video games with a solid knowledge of the field
We have many roles available worldwide please visit our website www.change-job.com
If this sounds interesting to you Please send your CV to Natalie.email@example.com and one of consultants will be in touch