Gameplay Programmer – Stockholm
Type: Full Time
Gameplay Programmer – StockholmRole Overview:
Our fantastic client has an exciting opportunity for a gameplay programmer to join their talented team.
The successful person will work in a cross-functional team, work closely with the other competencies; graphics, server developers, testers, sound designers.
You are the one tying together these various elements to make the best gaming experience.
The team develops new games but also implements new changes in the games they have already developed.
• Working with game development or graphic intense applications, user interface and end user applications (only web development is not enough, an understanding of system design is needed)
• At least 5 years of experience
• Good in English
• Preferably a university degree in Computer Science or similar
• Agile processes
• Really motivated to move to Sweden
• Interested in trying new technology and exploring new ways of doing things
Does this sound interesting? Please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch