Game Mechanics Programmer Cambridge
Game Mechanics Programmer CambridgeRole Overview:
Do you have a grasp of how mechanics should feel from a player’s perspective?
Would you be comfortable in working with design teams in perfecting those mechanics?
This is a fantastic opening for a dynamic studio, the role will be primarily focused on player mechanics, the candidate would be experienced with physics, animation and network APIs, and the challenges they bring.
– Give the player a double-jump ability
– Give the player a barge ability that allows them to break through level walls;
– Develop a proximity-based jammer mine that can be dropped onto any walkable surface, and which invokes a signal-jammed message to the radars of any enemy players coming near to it.
• Worked on at least one shipped previous or current-gen title, using a parallelised C++-based engine.
• A strong passion for games
Interested….if so than please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will call you to discuss further