Executive/ Senior Producer – North West UK – Salary DOE!
Type: Full Time
Executive/ Senior Producer – North West UK – Salary DOE!Role Overview:
Fantastic new role for an AAA studio!!
• Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
• Manage the project budget – identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections.
• Managing change – ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep, ensuring project is delivered in accordance with expectations, and project budget changes if necessary.
• Continuously assess risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule.
• Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director and making recommendations accordingly.
• Manage communication of project progress to the Development Director and internal senior management team
• Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed.
To apply and discuss this role in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org