Type: Full Time
Engine DirectorRole Overview:
Reporting to the Technical Director we are looking for an exceptionally talented Engine Director who is ready for the challenge of directing the Core Engine, Tools and Graphics teams to create world class technology that will be a key factor in the production of the studio’s next AAA title.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on at least 3 published AAA titles.
- An advanced understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
- Experience with network code.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more details.