3D Artist & Lead/ Senior 3D Artist
Type: Full Time
3D Artist & Lead/ Senior 3D ArtistRole Overview:
Super Mobile Studio! Up to 45k depending on expereince!
Leamington spa, UK
– An awesome, polished and varied portfolio
– Concept/implement 3D visual assets using 3DS Max primarily
– Experience in creating 3D in game graphics, animation and User Interface elements
– Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
– Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D
– An extensive knowledge of Android iOS Interfaces and requirements
– A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition
– The ability to communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
– The ability to demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
– Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
– 2+ Released Titles
– Experienced Unity User
– Ability to hold a creative vision for a game and communicate this to the rest of the development team
– Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
– Traditional art skills
– Strong passion for mobile games.
Please Note: No visas, remote for now and then candidates can work from office when they go onsite
Please email lyndsey@change-job for more details and attach a copy of your CV.