Jobs List << Back
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing studio that uses the latest technology across various platforms to bring amazing games to life.
Working on flight simulation products you will maintain and develop the tools.
• Excellent knowledge of C++ and C#
• 3+ years professional programming experience
• Ability to write clear, maintainable and portable code
• Knowledge of the following is a bonus: WPF, Python, ActionScript, Win32
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Software engineering or related degree, or equivalent professional experience
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasm for simulation based games is a bonus
Does this sound interesting? Please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org and one of consultants will be in touch
To apply for this job...
Enter your email address, check the appropriate box, and then hit the 'Apply' button.
If you are an exiting Change candidate, make sure you use your registered email address.
If you you would like to apply for multiple jobs, add them to your favourites and then use the 'Submit CV' link in the favourites box.